Thursday, June 14, 2007

odds and ends of what i have been up to.....

























Just wanted to show you all what l have been up to....as you can see i have been extremely busy with one photo shoot after another. I now have 17 weddings booked this year as well as a bunch a family photo shoots.
It is so much fun meeting all these wonderful families as well as being able to share in all their happy moments.
I have been on over drive proofing and because of this l am unable to blogging and chat as much as l once was. I miss all my blogging and pea friends so much...but this is the busy time of year for photographers....
I am really excited about tomorrow. I am off to another zoo with Alyssa for her class trip. Should be so much fun. Just hoping that the heat dies down abit...a bunch of 5 year olds in the heat...at the zoo=.....well you can guess. Hoping to get some great pictures of Alyssa and her little friends tomorrow...before the school year ends.
Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Tracey...you have been busy..I've been missing you.sniff!

But I have to say that you are doing an awesome job...I see why you have 17 weddings booked..Go girlie!

When you get a chance..drop a line to us little people..HAHA

Keep up the great work..

Kellie Larsen said...

17 weddings that is fabulous! I love the shots with the little girl and her grandpa(?) they are tdf!