Thursday, February 7, 2008

my lenses...

Hi there...
I have had a few e-mails from people asking me what lenses l use. Here are the ones that l use most. Love them all but my sigma 28-70/2.8 is usually on most of the time. I love it :)

Photobucket

I ordered a new lens and will be gettin it in the next couple of weeks...so excited. I am gettin the PENTAX 16-50/2.8. I can't wait to play with it.

As well Pentax just came out with a new DSLR K20D which is a 14.5 megapixel. I thought l may buy it but then l heard that Pentax should be releasing a new DSLR in january 2009 and it is going to be extreme. Rumors are that it will be very PRO and a 21 megapixel...similar to the CANON Mark series camera. So l will sit and wait...saving my pennies for this new baby...Did l mention l hate waiting...lol

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Another new camera huh? Sounds like a pretty high end camera. Fun. I just ordered the Pentax 50mm 1.4. I'm excited to try it out. Anyway, thanks for passing on your info.

Anonymous said...

I noticed you use sigma lens... I only own canon and was wondering if their is a big difference, besides the price? love your work!!!