Thursday, May 22, 2008

my cowgirl....

So the long weekend came and went for us. He headed to the family farm for a few days. And well of course Alyssa has to wear her "farm" hat...lol...i just love her in it. Simply adorable. I didn't take to many pictures....5 to be exact. I fell ill with the flu and ended going home. It was a 24 hour bug thingy....YUCK
but to me truthful ...l am glad that it happend that weekend for l had no weddings booked. Really could not have imagined shooting a wedding feeling so crappy :(
But things are now back to normal as normal can be...lol....
Business is great... super busy...more so then last year and family is doing wonderful :)

Here is the my little cowgirl...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shari said...

Oh Tracey... that picture is AWESOME!!! I know you HAVE to get that one BIG and hang it somewhere in your house! GORGEOUS! Sorry you didn't feel well, but I am glad that it wasn't on a wedding weekend. That is always my biggest fear!

Jean Smith said...

everything about it is gorgeous!!! the color, composition, texture, her beautiful face...it's fabulous!

Jennifer said...

I rarely comment, but always am impressed with your work. (I'm a Google Reader, so I enjoy seeing your regular posts). I love everything about this one - the texture, color on the rim of the hat, expression, beautiful eyes... Absolutely stunning!

lyndarene said...

LOVE your site and your talent!!! I am dying to know how to make the photos on blogspot big like yours...is it diffucult? I would love to know! Thanks so much

Amanda said...

Gorgeous shot Tracey! LOVe it!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

OH MY GOSH! Stunning. Another priceless shot by you. Good job. Hey, wanted to tell you for a long time now...thanks for commenting on my blog that you liked my header. You are like such an amazing photographer and it really meant a lot to me to have you say you liked it. Thanks again.