Thursday, January 4, 2007

Top 10 Photos of 2006 ....











I have been tagged for my top 10 pictures of 2006. So l thought long and hard about this and realized that it is so hard to decide. So the easiest way l thought would be to narrow it down to only my family pictures and not my clients.
My photography skills in my eye have grown so much over this past year. I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me along the way...with tips and tricks ,ideas and thoughts.

Thank you
here are my top 10...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love every single one of them! I can't even imagine how great next years will be. BTW.. I love the new look here!

Julie C Butler said...

Love your top 10 Tracey .. wow you have been busy .. I feel like I haven't visited you in weeks!!
Glad to have you back!!
Take Care, Julie