Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I was tagged by Noel....

Okay ...it has been so long since my blogging friend Noel tagged me in early February.
But these past few weeks have been so crazy.
So la m just getting to it now. But late then never.
5 Weird things about me....
  1. I like to dip my grilled cheese sandwich in mayo instead of the regular ketchup. I know that sounds weird, but oh so yummy and good except all the calories.
  2. I wear my woolly socks to bed and then kick them off during the night. l can't go to sleep unless l have them on.
  3. I keep boxes. Boxes for anything and everything. Why? I really don't know!
  4. I have a bath and then a shower all in the same night. I like to sit and relax in the tub, do the girly thing, then l pull the plug and have a shower and wash my hair.
  5. I could spend hours and hours in office supply stores just looking at the pens, paper, note books. Everything. I have been like this since l was a little girl. I love it!

So these are just a few weird things about me :)

Let me know your weird things about you!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Thanks for playing Tracey! I wasn't aware people dipped grilled cheese sandwiches in anything! I too know the alure of paper, pens, etc. Fun list.

Noel

Meegan said...

Tracey!!! It's been forever since I've gone blog hopping, and I'm so glad I visited yours today, sounds like so much is happening! Are you giddy about your trip to the Bahamas!!!!I am still so green with envy for you, and can't wait to see the amazing results I know will come!
Guess I better update my link on my blog, to your new blog!
~Meegan