Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a different point of view....my husband was behind the camera







so as you all know l am always behind the camera....
my daughter said to me yesterday "mommy there isn't very many pictures of you and me"...
Now l know that this is very true...for l so hate getting my picture taken...
but l realized yesterday that this is sad...and l want my children to have pictures of us together in all stages of their life.
So what if l feel l need to be 20 pounds lighter...l need make up on and need to do my hair...
so what!
So here l am with my husband and kiddos at the park last night... oh natural!
This is the way that l look most days...unless we are going out.
This is the way the kids think of me.
My husband thought he was just the little photographer. I think he did pretty good.


4 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

I am sooooooooo happy to see who you are ..
I love these .. I need some like these too ..
I have a few .. I should post them!!
Thanks for the inspiration ..

Meegan said...

You should be proud of the way you look! You're adorable!!! I like your borders on these. (I might have to try that.) Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. . . :) I haven't been on your blog forever, and I'm so glad I visited!!!
wishing you success.
~Meegan

Amanda said...

These are an inspiration to me. I need to get on the other side of the camera sometime.... hmmm

Noel said...

What a cute little family you guys are!! It's always fun to put a name with a face. Good for your dh for doing this for you too!