Monday, April 23, 2007

i'm a bad blogger.....

I feel so bad....l have been neglecting my poor blog...
this cold/flu is kicking my butt.
I just can't seem to get over it.
You know you are sick when you take a whole bottle of Buckleys and nothing...
hoping that this warm weather helps out.
We had a great weekend. The weather was amazing. High 20's. Wow.
Did alot of clean up and gardening as well as a bbq with friends.
I will try to post a few pictures of the kids from the weekend. I am just so behind on my editing.
Have a great everyone.

Here is a picture of a cute little guy that l shot this past weekend.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I forgive you..I'm a bad blogger too..just got mine updated..I always feel like I dont have anything interesting to post..Sigh..Anyways,he is a cutie..great eyes!