Tuesday, April 3, 2007

whats in your camera bag....

Hi there guys...
I am evaluating my camera bag making sure that l have all the bases covered for my up coming weddings.
Just bought a wide angle lens and it is on the way.
Can't want to play.
It's a 17-35mm F/2.8
I am wondering what my fellow photography friends carry in their bag.....
what they use the most
and what they wish they had.
Lets here it. Tell me whats in yours!
I can tell you what l want....
a 70-200mm F/2.8
maybe in my dreams.

4 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

ok i have a 28-75 2.8 tameron that stays on my camera mostly...then i have a 85 mm 1.8 that i use when i can step back and shoot...then my 70-300 is great for sports but i never use it for event shooting...my next purchase will be the 24-70L lens...hopefully :)

Julie C Butler said...

I have a 24-70mm L / Rebel XT / 75-300 IS / 100mm
Polarizer/UV
I WANT the 5D .. is that to much to ask??
I just recently got the 24-70 .. so right now there are no other lens I want - but I am sure in no time .. I will think of one I want to add to my bag :o)

Amanda said...

love my 24-70 - I think it would be my wedding lens if I did weddings,
85 1.8 , 100 macro, just got a small reflector and..... shhhh.... my 5d will be her tomorrow!!!!
next on my wish list is the 70-200L and a fisheye...

Anonymous said...

People should read this.