Wednesday, October 3, 2007

i am such a bad bad blogger

Okay first thing first l know l have failed on my end in blogging lately...but to be honest l am so busy that sometimes l just don't know if l am coming or going. Business is doing so well and l am so thankful to all my clients for booking me and for also coming back repeatedly.
September and October is crazy a very very popular month, fall colours, lots of weddings and everyone wanting pictures for Christmas.
So l seem to spend many many hours proofing and editing at my PC...along with trying to balance life. I am sure so many can relate.
So this is why l am asking you to forgive me in not blogging in awhile.
For those that asked l had the most fabulous time in the Bahamas. It was so nice to get away and made me realize that l need to do this more often. Only next time l would love for my husband to be there. The weather was perfect, the people were amazing and the bride and groom were gems...thanks to both of them for letting me share in their day and for allowing me to capture it. So much fun...i am still laughing at the things l did. Like ummm...
swimming with the sharks and sting rays...
scuba diving...
entering a beer chugging contest...
swimming in the ocean at 2am with all my clothes on...
man we really did have fun!
You will have to keep checking back to see some of the pictures of that week.
But can l just say that l missed my family so much...the kids were on my mind all the time, but l know that it is healthy to leave them. But it is never easy.
Also thanks to my older sister for making it a great fun packed week.
Well l was published in the Canadian Scrapbooker. Alyssa is in all her glory and is wanting to take the magazine to school for show in tell. So cute. It is such a great and wonderful feeling to be published. I am sad though because l can not remember the last time l have scrapbooked. I just love it and get so inspired by looking through the mags as well as going on "2Peas". I need to find time. I love it ...it is my hobby and l think l need to just pick one night a week and say this dedicated to scrapbooking. Below is the layout that was published in the magazine.


As l mentioned weddings have been crazy this past month and have one almost every weekend. Next year l made sure that l booked more time off for me and the family...but it is so hard to turn down the money...lol
This is just one of the many weddings l shot. Such a sweet one and l just loved their daughter.



Alyssa started SK this year and is loving it, as well as she is in Sparks. Man l remember when l was in it. Brings back alot of memories. Great for the little ones. She was so happy this week because she came home with a box of Girl Guide cookies to sell. She was hitting everyone up.

As well the kids started swimming lessons. Alyssa is a big girl now and is swimming in the BIG pool. Last night she surprised us all by jumping off the diving bored. I was having a attack on the side line but she did and did it well. We are so proud of her. This is Dylan's first year of swimming lessons and again is surprising us as well. He looks forward to Tuesday night swimming lessons with his Dylan and l just love watching him in the water. He is like a little fish... except that l think he inhales most of the pool.

Really looking forward to Sunday. We are all going up to the family farm to spend thanksgiving as well as celebrate Dylan's 3rd birthday party. It is so peaceful and relaxing..a day off. Can you believe that my baby is going to be three...sniff sniff. We are having a cowboy theme birthday. Let the good times begin... I will be taking lots of pictures! So watch for them as well...lol

One more thing that l want to say is that my father in law is ill and just wanted to say that we love him very much and we all know that he is going to be okay. That the Kendall men are strong and live long. So we love you and are sending all our love your way. Get well very soon.

So l hope to be a better blogger and hope to post a bunch more pictures especially of my little ones. I just haven't been takin enough of them...can you believe that.

Have a great THANKSGIVING everyone. Best wishes to you all.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Whew..what a post..lots of stuff going on..congrats on the scrapbook page..so fun..and heck ya..I'd take it to school if I were her too!

BTW..info on the bigger pictures coming soon on my blog:)