Thursday, February 28, 2008

cutest 6 week old girl ever...

I had the chance to photograph this cute little girl this past weekend. She was a doll. I loved her hair. All of it...lol...I am so use to little babies that are so fair or have no hair. My little ones were so blonde and were lacking in the hair department for the longest time :)

I love her in the blanket...i made this blanket just for the newborn shoots...the colouring caught my eye. Thanks a bunch for looking!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erika said...

Love the blanket and the first one is too cute, love the expression...and I really love the heart/feet shot.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! i really liked the last one i've seen this one but with the mommys tummy! Great Work!

carin davis said...

LOVE that first one! What a sweet expression!!!!!

Caits said...

These are gorgeous! You have a really nice style!