Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Belated Easter....

I know l am a day late but l just wanted to wish all of you a HapPy EaSteR!
I hope that the Easter bunny was good to you all. I have to say the Easter Bunny spoiled our little ones far to much this past weekend and now there is way way way to much chocolate and candy in my house ....which could lead to momma eating LOTS of it. I have to admit l have such a sweet tooth for candy and sweeties. If it is there l WILL eat it. There goes the diet...lol

We celebrated our Easter up at the family farm. Like l have told you all before...nothin beats the farm. I just love it up there and the renovations are comin along. I only wished that we could have done our egg hunt outside but l think the kids would of had difficulties finding all the eggs under the 4 feet of snow we have. But next year Easter falls on April 12th so hopefully we can have our egg hunt on the farm outside :)

It was great seeing all the family. Lasagna was super yummy. Mom and l made her famous recipe that everyone loves. There was even a tray left over..... so that's what we are having for dinner tonight. YUM. My favorite. Kids had a blast and were even more excited when the looked out the kitchen window and saw a rabbit. Talk about make there Easter. We told him that he was checking to make sure that we were here. Honestly there was no complaints when it was bed time. They knew what was in store for the morning.

Here are just a few snap from the day. I have to say l was really busy. There was 22 of us and well l was busy cookin and socializing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay and this picture was taken at the end of the day when Dylan and his cousin Mitch had a bit of a run in head but can of thingy and well Dylan got a black eye out of it. Poor guy.

Photobucket

On a another note l just wish l would feel better. I have been sick now for weeks and just can't wait to feel "normal". I was told two weeks ago that l had strep throat and was on antibiotic's for 10 days. I thought l was on the mend but woke up this morning feel really awful and unable to swallow again...so off to the doctor's l go for my second round of antibiotic's. The problem is the doctor says is that l need to be on penicillin but am unable to take for l am allergic to it...BIG TIME :( So now they need to substitute for something else. Hopefully this will do the trick this time. I hope so...l am feelin so tired all the time. Kids are doing well and seem to be gettin better. To me they always seem to bounce back faster. Which is a plus :)

Well again l hope everyone has any enjoyable Easter weekend. I know we did!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I didn't realize you were in Canada until I saw you had 4 feet of snow. That was us last year...here in Maine. Your pictures are beautiful...and your kiddos too. I can't believe that black eye!

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a good easter except fot the incident with your little one, hope you get well soon... and yes it is nice weather, those pictures were taken our spring break in Sandiego, Ca. and it was beautiful all week. I will have more pictures up this week.