Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time for change....

So l was thinking it was time for a change...
and going brunette was it...
I think that this pictures is not the best...lol..my face looks huge. Self portrait and all :)
My hair was getting so damaged by the bleaching of the blonde and this winter was so harsh on it. So time for a change and this is what l got.
I do like it though. I think it makes my skin colour look better (healthier) as well as my eyes look so blue.
I have to say l was abit surprised by my husband's reaction ...l thought he would hate it lol...he remembers the days of me being a girl with long blonde curly hair...but he liked it. So that was a plus.
Think l may get a few copper highlights next week.
Change is always good.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Another positive note around here is the weather is improving and the snow is official gone. Spring is coming and l can not wait.
Bring it on baby!

6 comments:

Shari said...

I think it looks great, Tracey! Of course, now it looks a lot like mine! ;-) I was just thinking this morning about going darker on mine.
BTW, What did you decide to do with your lens??

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oh wow! You look great! I know what you mean about the days of long blonde hair and what your husband would like. I actually tried going brown two years ago, and he hated it. I was bummed, cause I kind of liked it. Glad your hubby likes yours. Your eyes are very nice with it. Yeah!

Caits said...

PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erika said...

I like the new color! I always do mine darker and then hate it...but it looks fabulous on you!

Michelle C said...

It does look good. Always fun for a change. Now you look like a twin to your sister!@

kellbell said...

You look good dark and short! I love it!