Tuesday, June 24, 2008

an amazing day....

so i know that l have been neglecting my blog. But my life has had some great additions and thus making me get behind....
I had an amazing day today. Had a photo shoot up in Burleigh Falls and my subject was just wonderful. Amazing from the inside and out and it showed. I really and truly could of not asked for a better day.
The weather was fabulous ......you know the kind where the sun is just shinning. It was the type of day that you just wanted to grab a blanket and sit at the water. Capturing all its beauty.
The drive was breath taking as well. I had a chance to really reflect on my life an myself......i loved this time. I see new changes happening soon. Nothing l love more then turning up a good tune and rocking out to it :)
As you can tell l love days like today where the sun is shinning ....and you are with good company.
I only hope to get more days like today.
I am happy.
Summer is here :)

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I'm anxious to see what's keeping you so busy that you don't blog your pics. I need to see something new! :)