Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i know l am a bad blogger ....

I know that l have been missing in action lately but this is my busy time. Not that l am complaining though. I love it so much and love what l do....it just infers with my blog time...lol

I have just over 20 weddings this year so they are keeping me busy as well as the kiddos are just finishing up school and after school activities. So those of you who are parents know what life is like at this point...lol. Almost something ever night.

They other day the kids were itching to go to the local zoo. Something that we love to do in the warmer months. They have a new otter exibit which is great. I had to snap a few of my little man having a look in the display window. How cute is he standing there. I love him so. He just looks so big in these. Time is flying. I just inrolled Dylan into school this past week and he had his interview with the prinicpal. Nothing was cutier then watching him sit in his chair with that serious look on his face. I can't believe it. My boy starting JK in fall. Sniff sniff. I tell you i KNOW that l am going to have some emotional issues that day. Yes he is ready but is mommy. NO. He truly is a momma's boy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caits said...

What a gorgeous silhouette. The colors are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Love this one .. OMG .. You look so hot with Brown hair!! Good choice!!
Awsome images all the way down .. You little cowgirl looks so cute .. Stunning image!!
What textures are you using?
Take care,
J~