Friday, December 28, 2007

Bits and Bites of Christmas...

So like every year Christmas is crazy busy! But we all were healthly (knock on wood) and survived it.
Did l mention we were spoiled too.
But the best news of all is my Mom and her boyfriend are sending us all to CUBA... there will be 17 of us all going. The children from my moms side as well as John's side. Grandchildren and siblings plus them. A huge family vacation. I truly can not wait. We leave next friday for a full week. So l will have tons of pictures from it.
I am looking forward to doing nothing :)
This is Alyssa first Christmas concert. So cute. They were sing "Ten Little Angels". It was entertaining. Alyssa is the 5th from the left. The tall one...lol

This my my mom (aka Nanny with Hayden). He was born in may 2 and a half months early and now look at him. So health and so chubby.

During our Christmas dinner we had a special visit from the one and only...

SANTA


Okay... the best but loudest present yet...DRUMS...plus my dad got Dylan a electric guitar. Can l just say ear plugs please!

Christmas mourning...stocking time!

I love Dylan face here :)


Alyssa in her glory because she got a gameboy!


Sitting so good while Daddy puts everything together.

Then we spent the day out at the Farm...the kids loved it, and the weather was nice a mild.







I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas...and that Santa was good to you all :)
Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year!

No comments: