Sunday, December 30, 2007

One of my favorite movies every...

So l watched a movie years ago and loved it but for the life of me l could not remember the name of it. Then l was flippin through the channels to see what is on tonight. I am solo. AG is in a wedding on New Years Eve so he is at the rehearsal tonight. Yes and l am the photographer...lol so l will be there too!
Anyways, there it was. The best movie ever.
"Life As A House"
Starring : Kevin Kline, Hayden Cristensen and Kristin Scott Thomas

Love it. So moving. it was one of those movies that touches you to the core and makes you want to reflex on yours and see where or what can l do to fix it. After watching it, all l wanted to do was call my dad.
So the kids need to be in bed by 8pm, and me and my pj's have an appointment on the couch to watch this flick.
If you haven't watched it...l suggest you do :)

No comments: