Thursday, February 14, 2008

our little creations for Alyssa's class...

I'll tell you...l love it when Alyssa has little events and celebrations in her class. I always love thinking of cool ideas. I had seen this some where and thought it would be a great idea. We made these for Valentine's Day for her class. We bought a whole bunch of candy at the Bulk Barn food store and then put them on bambo sticks, wrapped them up with v-day paper and tied them up with some pink ribbon and a custom made valentines day card of the one and only...
my cutie ...Alyssa :)

We had extra help of course from Dylan who was the "passer" of the candy...lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the finally result but l have to tell you they were alot harder then l thought. It was hard gettin that candy down that bambo stick...lol

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

You're like super Mom. What fun stuff you do. I'm glad my kid isn't in your kids class. Put me to shame! :)