Thursday, February 14, 2008

you and me, and me and you...

I saw this on a fellow bloggers site and loved it. Thought l would share abit of me...

how long have you been together? married: we have been married fro 2.5 years but have benn together for 9.5 years

how long did you date? 7.5 years...lol

how old is he? 30 (i'm 32...what can l say...he loves older woman :)

who eats more? for sure him...never ending stomach.

who said ‘i love you’ first? he did. We started dating in June and he said it to my on my birthday which was in november. I will remember it forever.

who is taller? he is. I am 5 foot 3 and he is 6 foot4... a big difference

who is smarter? well, he is smarter. I hate to admit...but is like a sponge and absorbs information on everything...he know the funniest things

who does the laundry? me.

who does the dishes? that would be me

who pays the bills? i do.

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if we are laying in the bed, he does

who mows the lawn? he does...l have tried but have never gotten far

who cooks dinner? mostly me, but he does as well...i would say 75/25

who is more stubborn? me for sure

who kissed who first? i kissed him.

who asked who out? well we met and he never lefted...lol

who proposed? he did. On valentines day :)

who is more sensitive? me! of couse...

who has more friends? i would say we both have about the same, but his friends go a the way back from when he was really little

who has more siblings? we are even

No comments: