Friday, March 14, 2008

answering a few of my fellow bloggers questions :)

Again l can not thank everyone enough for all the great comments and feed backs that l am gettin in regards to my photos. Thank you so much and l enjoy reading each and everyone :)
So a few of you have written me and have asked me a few questions so l thought l would do my best to answer you back. I hope it helps.

510jen- You asked my about the sizing of the photos in my blurb book. l did not use my pictures from my blog. I downloaded the from my PC...but l think you can down load right from your blog. You can write them the company...they get back to you super quick!

orange- you asked me what lens l used on our vacation trip to CUBA...l only used one lens and that was my favorite one of all lenses...my sigma 28-70 2.8/f...loved this lens you can use it for almost anywhere and anything :)

jenny- I love my blurb book so much that l am in the process of making more. I found that it was nice and simple. As for the pink rubber boots that my daughter has...l got them our local store called Giant Tiger. I am not sure if you have that store in your area...but it has great deals. I think they were only like $7 dollars. Got to love that.

So if anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask and l will do my best to write back. Again thanks everyone for visiting my blog.
And l can't post without posting a picture. This is the kids the day after we got hit with 50cm of snow in one day..Alyssa was using Dylan as a chair...lol



Photobucket

1 comment:

Shari said...

I already told you, but I will say it again, LOVE the colors in that image! It looks like they were definitely having some fun out there!
So sweet of you to answer all the questions asked too! I can't wait to start on a blog book. I love the simple design of yours. Really makes your photos take center stage... so cool!