Saturday, March 15, 2008

my cool little dude...

Okay l am warning you...this is picture overload but l had to share both the colour and black and white. I love both of them so much!. I just can't pick. I bought Dylan these sunglasses and well he thinks he is pretty cool in them :)...l mean he wears them around the house all the time. To funny. So of course l grabbed my camera and shot a few. I just love him. He always brings a smile to my face. What a sweetie. Do you like the colour or black and white? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Too Cute!! I'm usually a color girl, but I think I'm going for the black and white with these. Love your conversion.

Betsy said...

I agree. I really love these in black and white!

kathy said...

My vote is black and white, the catchlights in the eyes are awesome. Great capture!! Handsome little boy!!

Anonymous said...

love the B&W of your little dude, and you did a wonderful job capturing them...

Jen@eighteen25 said...

found your blog through two peas... and this is a slightly old post so i hope you see this.... i just love these. these are the CUTEST pictures i have seen in awhile!! so fun!! and i love the both the bw and color!! his eyes are beautiful in the color ones!!