Thursday, March 6, 2008

introducing Miss M


Warning picture overload...

This past weekend l had a chance to photograph they cutest litle girl ever. I could honestly not get enough of this little darling. What a doll. She was all smiles especially when you put hats on her. Her momma said that Miss M just adores them. I so agree :)
Miss M also had they most amazing eyes. The were the clearest blue and you could just melt looking at them. What a sweet heart.
I think l am in love.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle C said...

Adorable!!! Great clarity on the eyes, as usual.

Noel said...

Her eyes are incredible! I swear I only ever have brown eyes to photograph. Great job!

kellbell said...

ohhhh wow! I love these shots, her eyes are beautiful!

Caitlin Domanico said...

OH MY GOSH! Beautiful!!!!!

Holly said...

She is lovely! Great job!

Erika said...

I love that first one! It is so adorable!