Wednesday, March 12, 2008

me and the little ones have been sick

Not to much to blog on the home front....we have all been sick. Mostly with really sore throats...it's truly amazing how fast the little ones can bounce back. They were well on mondsay and here l am on wednesday and finally moving some what. Been in my bed for three whole days.
I finally gave in last night and went to the walk in clinic. I spent 3 and a half hours with a bunch of really healthy people...lol. They did a throat swab to see if l have strep throat....i have a feeling a do. I have never had it before so if l do l can tell you it hurts so much. Hoping to feel well soon.

On a happier note we got hit with 50cm of snow in one day. LOL. We hit a record of snow since 1865 (l think) that is what the weather man said. So you can only imagine how much snow we have now :(...i want spring...lol

Photobucket
Here is Alyssa all snuggled on the couch. Getting well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww hope you all are feeling better soon... take care!!! we dont get any snow here, but my boys wished we did...

510Jen said...

How fun. I love blurb I still have to do mine. Yours looks beautiful. If you make your pics big for your blog through photobucket and making the image size bigger do you know if this affects the way it looks when you make it into a book or do the pics still look nice and crisp? Please answer because I have been making my pics big for my blog and I want to make sure it is OK.

510Jen said...

One more questions-Where did you get those adoreable rain boot in the pic below. Pink with white polka dots?