Wednesday, March 12, 2008

look what came in the mail today :)

I am so excited...it arrived in the mail today. My blogger friend Holly was the one who pointed me in the direction of this book. I created a hard copy book with all the photos of my children from this past year. I love it...it makes me happy :)
The web site is called: blurb.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is just a few of the many pages that you can create. I love the layout and it was as easy as pie. Great way to make your memories last a life time :)

6 comments:

Shari said...

I just found your blog through a link on another one (can't remember which) and LOVE your photography, as well as your personal photos! I am wanting to create one of these Blurb books too. Now I just have to get motivated to get started!

Shari
www.sharibarnes.com
www.sharianderic.com

jenny said...

oh i am so glad you posted this! i have been wanting to make my blog (by year) into a blurb book, and also do something like this. i'm glad to hear how much you like it. i might have to find your email and ask you more questions about it...

love the shots you shared of it, you just do such AWESOME work.

Anonymous said...

I think i might look into doing something like this for the many pictures i have of my boys... I scrapbook when i have the chance but with three boys who has time right.!!! thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

Oh yay! Yours looks so beautiful! I can sit and look at mine over and over and over again!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

You should love it. That is awesome!

Kara May said...

I really need to try out one of these books. Looks so fabulous...