Tuesday, January 9, 2007

wedding show results are in.......

hi everyone.....
Thanks a bunch for those of you who wished me well at my first bridal show.
I had great success and had 4 bookings and one that is going to get back to me this weekend.
I am so excited and look forward to doing their upcoming weddings.
Awesome couples so l know we will have alot of fun.
Because of the success that l had at this show l thought that l would go in another show on Sunday.
Even if l don't get a booking l think that it is a great way to get my name out.
I will let you know what happens.
I am off to take Alyssa back to show. Holidays over. I am going to miss her around here.
She also starts her swimming tonight so it will be a tiring day for sure.
Have a great day and
Ta ta for now~
PS. Lost 4 pounds last week. Yahoo...

2 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Congrats - Glad to hear you were successful ..
And congrats on the weight loss ..

Prakash said...

Congrats - Glad to hear you were successful .. And congrats on the weight loss ..