Thursday, January 11, 2007

just playing around...








Well Alyssa, Meegan and l decided to play around a bit today.

The sun was shinning and l was getting alot of natural little in the house.

So we played dress up and had fun.

Of course Dylan didn't want anything to do with photo taking
Something that l am getting use to lately.

The camera comes out and away he goes in the opposite direction.

"no pictures mom"...is the words that he says as he runs into his bedroom.

All l want is just one, but nothing.

I hope he grows out of this stage really quick.

I miss his photos.

Here are of few of my favorites from our play shoot. More to come.

1 comment:

Julie C Butler said...

These are really cute .. looks like you had some fun ..
I so love the chair .. and the green background is really nice too .. I love these .. what was your white BG??
Take Care, Julie