Thursday, February 1, 2007

Good news...................

Omgosh...l am so over whelmed. I can't stop crying. My moms boyfriend is going to pay for my dog to have his eye removed so we don't have to put him down.
Wow
I am speechless. We were so upset but just couldn't get enough money together by ourselves to do it and then a miracle happen and John called us tonight and said he wanted to do this for us and the kids. He said that he knew how much we loved our dog and how great he is.
I will forever be thankful. Words could never express what l feel. Calling the vet first thing in the morning!
There are truly good people in this world. John has done a wonderful thing for us. Thank you!
Some people think that is alot of money to spend on a animal...but our dog is our family.
He is well worth it.
I love him so.

4 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

As a dog lover and a dog owner, I read your previous post with a huge lump in my throat. I am so relieved to hear your good news. I wish Magnus good luck, good health and a speedy recovery from his surgery. Dogs are so resilient, I'm sure he'll be fine after some adjustments and lots of love.

Debb
www.myownkarma.blogspot.com

Tracey Kendall said...

thanks so much for your kind words. He will be getting so much loving ...he just wouldn't know what to do with it. i will let everyone know how he is doing.

Julie C Butler said...

I am too a dog lover and owner .. and if the money is there .. it's no object to spend it on our animals .. I understand that .. I am sooooo happy for you and your family .. (I read the posts from bottom-up) So I read your good news second .. and am releived at the good news .. Awsome! Please keep us posted on the surgery ..and don't forget to post those photos!!
Take care,Julie

Zackary Cowan said...

Laredo Tx Home Health Aides Jobs This education is available in all nursery schools. Tehachapi Regardless of what state you live in, you must first have completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and passed the examinations to become a Registered Nurse before you can begin training to become a Nurse Practitioner.