Thursday, February 15, 2007

praying for Braydon.....

Last night we receive horrible news that best friends of ours little one was air lifted to Sick Kids Hospital.
He has spinal meningitis.
Braydon has swelling on the brain which has made him extremely ill.
As a parent and a friend of the family l truly can't imagine what they are going through. My mind is racing and my positive thoughts are coming their way.
Because we are so close, we had to rush our children up to the hospital to have them both tested since they are in direct contact with him.
Dylan has had the flu so l was really scared for him, hoping that he did not test positive.
Alyssa checked out okay, but because Dylan was a bit sick they gave him the meningitis medication.
Our town is now under watch for there has been a few people sick now with meningitis.
I hardly slept at all last night thinking and praying for Braydon.
I feel that l need to do something for them.
All l want to do is sit and hold my children close and realize how quickly things can change.
Hold your kids tight and love them up!
I will keep you up to date.

2 comments:

Noel said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family.

Amanda said...

sending thoughts and prayers your way! I'll be checking for the updates