Sunday, March 11, 2007

scrap happy.....


I am so in the mood to scrapbook this weekend. something that never happens very much anymore.
So consumed with my photography that l just don't have time to.
But this weekend l do.
I finished two pages last night and on to the third today.
This layout is from Alyssa 5th birthday that just passed.
Sorry about the poor quality of the scan.
I guess it maybe because spring is in the air and l am feeling inspired.
I need to do this more l forgot how much l loved it.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Julie C Butler said...

I hear ya!!
I was supposed to go to a crop day on Saturday .. but couln't make it .. and it's the only real chance I get to scrap .. cause I don't do it at home!! :(
Ah well !! I will have to plan to go some other day!!
Awsome layout .. and love the photo you chose for it!!