Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Canada Day pictures...

that's us ...The Kendall Family all ready for the fireworks.....Happy Birthday Canada!








Time for a break...lets hit up the ice cream truck...yummy



go canada...



Dylan above waiting for the train to come to take him for a ride...

We had such an awesome Canada Day...
We spent the mourning and must of the afternoon at the Peterborough zoo and park...so much to do. We then came home for a BBQ and got ready for the fireworks...as you can see we were all decked out in our red for Canada Day.
The kids loved it and had such a blast...non stop all day long.
I just love days like this....




4 comments:

Erika said...

Hi there~ I love your pictures! So crisp and clear! I have seen on 2peas that you use Pentax, as I do! I have a family shoot coming up at the end of July and am trying to decide if I need a new lens and wanted to know what you like and have. I have a 50mm 1.4 that I really love and then a 70-300mm 4-5.6 that's just for fun...! I would love to know what you prefer! My blog is erikalovelandphotography.blogspot.com'
if you would like to comment an answer there, I would appreciate it!

TIA

Erika said...

Hi again, thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like that Sigma lens, I will keep that in mind...I did just buy the 77mm 1.8 limited. But will keep that sigma in mind for an everyday lens later! And thank you for the comments! I really appreciate it! You were one of the first peas I saw on 2peas, and you really inspired me! Think your kids are cuties! And I linked your blog to mine...and then thought I should've asked, is that ok??

Erika

Holly said...

What a cute family pic! Happy Canada day! Love the tatoos!

Tisha said...

Oh these are so good!! I love them!