Sunday, July 22, 2007

what l have been up to....lots...lol

Hi there everyone....
Hoping everyone is having a great summer so far,
The family and l are great and busy but l guess that is what summer is all about....
I am booked almost every weekend from now till October for weddings and am having so much fun shooting them.
Because of this ...time just seems to be flying by...
I am really starting to get so excited about going to the Bahamas in 7 weeks to shoot a wedding and have been gathering alot of ideas on great ways to pose and shoot this wedding.
I have to say l have been really blessed with all the brides and grooms.
Looking forward to next weekend...I have booked it off since December of last year and have alot of fun things planned for the kiddos...
Hopefully l will get some great shots of them...
I seem to not get my camera out as much when at home for l am always on camera over drive.
Actually you know it's bad when my daughter "says take a picture of me mom". Usually l am BEGGING her to sit a pose or let me shot them both. I think they are going through camera withdrawal as well....lol.
I have also booked a week off in august for us all in go to a cottage...again something that l am so looking for...peace....hubby....kids...beach...a fire...yahoo!
Again hope everyone is having a great summer and hopefully l can post more later...
Stay safe...:)





















2 comments:

Megan said...

Great stuff..and good for you for being so busy..and..so glad you're going to be taking some time off with you family..sounds like everything is just going perfectly for you these days..Enjoy it!

Kristal said...

Beautiful Wedding Shots! Great colors and great moments!