Monday, July 23, 2007

Daddy's new toy for his new side job...


So Daddy got a new toy for a new job...
I think he is in love...
He went from a tiny car to a fully loaded 4x4 truck!
He now says ..."i have the two kids, and my camera"...
and he has "the two kids, and his truck"...lol
I have to say it is pretty sweet, but l think l need a step stool to get in...it's got an extra spring so it sits alot higher.
Dylan would say..."Daddy has a monster truck".
And the kids just don't want to ride in the mini van anymore,
it's so boring compared to Daddy's truck.

Now the reasoning for the new truck is...
AG has decided to flip house's with my mom and stepfather.
So he needed it as he would say...lol
This is a big step and a big adventure but my husband is abit of a handyman and l know and have faith that he can do this.
He started the first house on July 1st and has been plugging away at it.
I am really impressed by what he has done.
I will post before and after pictures when the house is done.
So here is my gang washing the new toy...ya know you have to keep it clean...truly l know how he is feeling towards it for l feel that way about my camera and all it's gadgets...





and of couse we have the customized license firefighter plates...

AAGK stands for AG's full name...

Allan Auther Gorden Kendall

PS ...he does look really sexy behind the wheel

4 comments:

Tonya and Joe Kraan said...

nice truck! I can't wait to see the house when it's done.

Amanda said...

So cool! Congrats to hubby!
ps... to make your pics bigger - you have to upload them to photobucket first then copy and paste the html to your blog post. also... They can't be larger than 400 pixels wide or they'll screw up your side links. good luck!

Noel said...

Fun for you guys! New stuff is always so much fun. The shots of your kids washing the truck are adorable!

Megan said...

Good for him..I always love a new car..makes running errands fun! Hope he's loving it!