Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a touch of colour ...

So we had Alyssa's 6th birthday party this weekend and l have to tell you it was abit crazy with 14 little 5 and 6 year olds running around. I think that next year l will invite half the amount...lol. But the main thing was for Alyssa to have fun and she sure did. I tell you though man can you ever see the difference between boys and girls. The girls played well and the boys...they like to beat each other up. The things l get to look forward to when Dylan starts having his classmates over :)
I hardly took any photos because l was super busy painting faces and entertaining. Too bad...l will post the few that l do have later this week.
However, l was able to shoot a few pictures before the guests arrived of Alyssa. Wanted to use these for her Valentines Day cards for school, but l am just not to sure what l think. Let me know what one you like and any cool sayings that you would write along with it please. I would love some feed back from you all.
Speaking of feed back l can not thank you all enough for taking the time to read my blog and leave comments. Nothing l love more then cooments. So thanks a bunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just to let you all know, we are having another snow day today as well as l think there will be one tomorrow to. Had a snow storm come through last night and another one on the way tonight. Alyssa may not have to go to school all winter ...lol
I wish spring was here soon :)

5 comments:

Michelle C said...

Great pics of your cute little girl. Love the colors. I'm getting a new lens next week, hopefully I can get more of the look I'm going for. SPeaking of which, I'll have to email you. Fun pics.

Erika said...

I love the last one, too cute...no sayings for ya tho, my mind is blank.

Julie C Butler said...

Tracey .. these are stunning!! I am so loving the colors in these... and her eyes!! WOWsers!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

These are so beautiful! I love the vibrant colors. The first words that come to mind for me are... sugar kisses and lolipop loves! Maybe you could incorporate something like that in a little phrase along with these.... I don't know....just the first thing that came to mind. Definately use the pics though...what a great idea for valentines day!

Ginnie said...

So beautiful! The color & clarity is just perfect and your DD btw is absolutely the cutest!