Thursday, February 8, 2007

I have been tagged on 6 things that l love.....

My blogging friend Amanda has tagged my on six things that l love........
  1. my family....top of my list for sure
  2. my children's laughter....can never get enough of it
  3. a clean house....l just love organization
  4. my camera....and all the yummy toys that come along with it
  5. a hot cup of tea....mmmmm....i drink 6-8 cups a day (all decaf) LOL
  6. sunshine beating through my windows....just a great feeling

So now l have to pass this one so l know tag....Julie, Meegan, Lyndsay and Lindey.

3 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Ok - so now I have to post my things too .. LOL!
I have not been a dedicated poster in the last week .. I have been sick with a bad cold - with fever and all .. So I have some catching up to do ..
I love your list .. as if you drink that much coffee!! LOL!!
And - congrats on the wedding bookings - wow! you will be a busy lady!! Good for you ..
Take care,Julie

Noel said...

You've been tagged again! Only this time it is for 6 weird things about yourself. Make a list and tag 5 more people.
I love your pictures btw!

Julie C Butler said...

I posted my list - check it out!!