Saturday, May 12, 2007

Get ready for picture overload....




















This my friend Connie. She is a beautiful person inside and out and such a free spirit. She is also a fellow photographer. She had asked me to shoot some photos of her. Lets just say that we had such a great time and l took over 350 photos. Only half way through them.
I just love her eyes. I call them cats eyes.
I have to say that they look abit off after resizing for the web. They look so different in photoshop. Let me know if they look to crazy on color.
Just got back from shooting my first wedding of the year. Had a great time but am so tired. One down 16 to go...lol
Congrads guys...i wish all the best.
So looking forward to tomorrow....it's Mother's Day!



3 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

wow these are great I LOVE the one with the sunglare! it is wonderfull!

Megan said...

Wow Tracey..these are all sooo good. I bet you guys had a blast.

I'm lovin' the sunflare shot..great job!

Julie C Butler said...

Tracey - these are amazing .. WOW!! Just gorgeous - and look at you go with the sunflare ... you just rocked it!! WOW!!
Your colors are perfect .. just stunning!!