Tuesday, May 15, 2007

help me decide...colour or b/w?





Yesturday l had a client coming over to shoot a few pictures of her little one. So out came the white back drop. Usually Dylan runs the other way...but this time he was all for gettin his photos done. Even with his sister. I took so many. They both just hammed it upo for the camera.I will have to post more later but these two caught my eye and l love them. I love their expressions. To funny in my books.
Just don't know if l like the colour or the B/W better. Can you please help me decide?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well...I'm not going to be any help..I love them both..but I'm leaning towards the color of your daughter and b/w for your son..but you can't go wrong with either..great shots.

Noel said...

You know, I was thinking color for your daughter, and b&w for your son before I saw Megan's comment. I don't know though, his eyes are such a beautiful blue, but I definately love the color for your daughter! Very cute!

Anna said...

these are the cutest pics EVER Tracy!!!! oh man, do you have cute kids! i typically prefer color versions, but you can't go wrong either way.